[24hoursupport] Missing help

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:36:52 +0000

I have a strange problem, I hope someone here has the fix.

I ran a program this morning, Visual Studio, and all of my help is gone. The
menu items are there, but there is no content in any of them. It was fine
yesterday. As far as I can tell, the files are all there. Somehow the menu
links to the files have been broken. This is Windows XP Pro and Visual Studio
2003. I found one fix on the web, but it specifically referred to Visual
Studio 2002 and Windows NT 4... and the solution presented didn't work anyway.

Anyone know how to fix this, other than reinstalling the whole she-bang (which
takes several hours)?

Thanks,

Ron