[24hoursupport] Re: Missing help

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:18:15 +0000

Hi Spider,

That just might work. I'm thinking that somewhere there is a reference/link to
the help files that has somehow gotten corrupted, and if I knew where it was
maybe I could manually reset it. Failing that, reinstalling should do the
trick, so hopefully this update will do the same thing.

I'll try it and see, the update is downloading now.

Thanks,

Ron