[24hoursupport] Hijacked icons

  • From: John Thayer <coogansbluff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:45:29 -0400

Sorry if this shows up twice since I sent this to the old list first.

I recently installed the Real One player because I had to, not because I
wanted to, and most programs icons are no longer the correct icons, e.g.
Winamp has the Irfan icon, Excel has the notepad icon, etc.  This has
happened in Explorer/My Computer, not on the desk top.  Any idea how I
correct this?  I tried deleting the shell icon cache without success.

--
John
Coogan's Bluff

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.