[24hoursupport] Re: Archives

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:24:20 -0700

It is worth waiting for.
The time taken in preparation will pay off in the end.

It is a new list for most of us and will take a while to
learn all the commands.
It can be controlled via email commands once it is all set up,
so that the list members will be able to set there own
preferences;
daily digest, vacation, ect.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org

On 20/04/2002 at 9:14 PM Ron Allen wrote:

The problem with the archives will be taken care of soon. We'll
let the
list know when the archives are open.

Me too.

From: "Robert McMahon" <rsmcmahon@xxxxxxxxx>
This is more or less a test to see if I got on the list. I realize
the
archive file is probably small, but when I try to go there
(http://freelists.org/archives/) I get the network password window
and
 nothing I use will let me in to the archives

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.