[24hoursupport] Re: Hijacked icons

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:45:34 -0500

Hello John,

I just replied to you on the old list, so both of our messages will be
duplicated :)

This happens from time to time, and it's very annoying. I don't know
exactly why it happens. If refreshing the screen doesn't work, then just
reboot. They should all go back to what they should be. If that doesn't
work... I'm not sure what to suggest then :)

I hate the Real player too. They are waaaayyyyyy too nosy and intrusive for
my tastes.

On 4/21/2002 at 3:45 AM John Thayer wrote:

>Sorry if this shows up twice since I sent this to the old list first.
>
>I recently installed the Real One player because I had to, not because I
>wanted to, and most programs icons are no longer the correct icons, e.g.
>Winamp has the Irfan icon, Excel has the notepad icon, etc.  This has
>happened in Explorer/My Computer, not on the desk top.  Any idea how I
>correct this?  I tried deleting the shell icon cache without success.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface.