[24hoursupport] Fwd: Help with Exchange Server 5.5 running on NT 4.0

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 00:17:18 -0500

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

On 6/20/2002 at 9:58 PM fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

}I am having a problem sending out emails outside (WAN)
}but locally its OK. Email's can't be sent outside
}because "Host Unreachable". DNS, Firewall, Ports 25 &
}110 were all OK!
}
}I don't know if MAPI has something to do with it
}because one of my exchange services stopeed because of
}a MAPI failure:
}
}Before it stoppe heres what happened:
}"An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned
}was [0x80040154]."
}then
}"Microsoft Exchange Event Service stopped"
}
}I just want to know if this MAPI has something to do
}why i can't send emails.
}
}What will I do? How can i fix the MAPI problem?
}
}Thank You,
}Help is very much appreciated!
}
}Do You Yahoo!?
}Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
}http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
}

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at