[24hoursupport] Re: Fwd: Help with Exchange Server 5.5 running on NT 4.0

  • From: "Richards, Brian" <brichard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:04:22 -0400

In searching the Microsoft KB for "0x80040154" under Exchange Server 5.5
(http://search.support.microsoft.com/search/nlsearch.aspx?Catalog=LCID%3d103
3%26CDID%3dEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3dON&Product=ech&Query=0x80040154&Queryc=0
x80040154&REF=false&srchstep=0&KeywordType=ALL&Titles=false&numDays=&maxResu
lts=25), the following two (of three hits) Qs seem relevant:

http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q270677
http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q270855

hth,

Brian

PS. Are all required Exchange services running?

 Brian D. Richards
 IIP-ECA/IT/NUS
 Main State PDnet & OpenNet Support
 MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSE on Microsoft Windows
 2000, Charter MCSA,
 PC Service and Support Certified
   Professional (Learning Tree)

 Keane Federal Systems, Inc.