[24hoursupport] Re: Computer keeps restarting

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:47:50 -0400

Lene,
You have not posted enough details.  What operating system?  Does your
pc just drop out and re-boot or does it shut down?  When does it happen?
Is the PC in a re-boot loop?  Does it happen while you are doing
something?  What applications do you have open when it happens?  What
anti-virus software are you using? Etc. etc etc.  Give more info
please...

Spider