[24hoursupport] Re: Archive of list

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

My onboard video chip shares 4 MB of RAM, so although
I know I have 256MB installed, Windows reports 252 MB.
 Have you made any changes to your laptop in that
area, such as a graphics card?  I don't know what
else, if anything, shares RAM, but this might give you
some idea of what may have happened.

Brenna

--- Lethier <ljethier@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 Viewing the system contol
> panel states that my
> laptop has 120 MB but a week ago it reported I had
> 128 MB (which is what it
> should be). I want to know where the other 8 MB went
> to.<snip>

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at