[24hoursupport] Archive of list

  • From: Lethier <ljethier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 00:21:40 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)

Hi
Is there a way to access archives for this list. I want to review a problem
that was addressed some time ago about Windows not reporting the correct
amount of RAM installed. Viewing the system contol panel states that my
laptop has 120 MB but a week ago it reported I had 128 MB (which is what it
should be). I want to know where the other 8 MB went to.

ljethier@xxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at