[24hoursupport] Re: Archive of list

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:03:54 -0400

Good morning

You can easily access the archives for this list.

The newlist/current archives can be found at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/24hoursupport/
Completely searchable by word/date/thread

The older archives can still be found at:
ages
No login required

Hopefully that helps

Christy
24hoursupport moderator

On 7/1/02 at 12:21 AM Lethier wrote:

>Hi
>Is there a way to access archives for this list. I
want to review a problem
>that was addressed some time ago about Windows not
reporting the correct
>amount of RAM installed. Viewing the system contol
panel states that my
>laptop has 120 MB but a week ago it reported I had
128 MB (which is what it
>should be). I want to know where the other 8 MB went
to.

>ljethier@xxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at