[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #30

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:38:22 -0600

I wonder if I could suspend AVG and run a download and install and
scan of avast, just to see if it finds anything?

The pc blackout; with new high speed internet I can download huge
numbers of pics, which used to make firefox crash every now and
then at the old 28k dial-up speed. Maybe now it just blacks out?

user1634-at-juno.com user1634-at-juno.com
|24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|