[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V4 #30

  • From: "user1634@xxxxxxxx" <user1634@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:36:33 GMT

 subject avg6 :
I have AVG 7 on another computer and had AVG6 on this old
pent 90 with 64 megs of ram , I was going to replace
avg6 with avg7 But the download was 10 megs .
I found that avg6 would update past the point they said
it would not be supported then around feb. it stopped
working . this computer seemed like it ran very slow ,
as if a virus or something was using up all of
the resources .
With AVAST ( updated on line ) it found stuff that updated
AVG6 did not find, I never put AVG7 on it so I do not know
if AVG7 would of found the worm , trojan or another called
bumblebee that avast found yesterday. user1634 from texas

Now includes pop-up blocker!

** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport