[24hoursupport] Open Office

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 17:37:05 -0600

I have a problem the OpenOffice forum has been unable to help me
solve, and it would mean a lot to me to get it fixed somehow.

Auto-correct/auto-format 'Replace' keeps erasing all entries. I
put a few words in, like 'hd' for 'Hoover Dam', and it works fine
for that session. Next time I go to write something, all entries
all blanked. In fact, after the next auto-save, it blanks.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and my entries keep
self-erasing.
I upgraded from an earlier version to the latest version, and
'Replace' worked for a whole session; but on a new reboot today,
it's back to the old problem again.

** Remove this line and everything below when replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport