[1stPickSoftware] MMH Cleaner

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:03:36 -0400

MMH Cleaner
Freeware
http://www.freewarefiles.com/programs.php?ProgramID=10551&catego
ryid=9&subcategoryid=94

MMH Cleaner is a tool to help you to clean your junk files,
recent programs, temp files, and more. It also helps you to
control your startup programs.
MMH Cleaner Main Window:

Easy & Graphical Interface
Support 4 themes for main window
Only one button on all tools to clean by it
1- Junk Files Tool
Search for junk files and clean it from you hard disk
Junk files list can be edited by add new types or remove from it
You can add folders to be skipped from search
You can delete junk files completely or move it to recycle bin or

Move it to custom folder
2- Privacy Tool - privacy tool can clean this items for you:
Temp Folder
Windows History
Recent Document Folder
Run Menu Commands
Find Files & Text Search
Empty Recycle Bin
Empty Windows Clipboard
Windows Media Player
Opened & Saved Files History
Internet Explorer Typed URL´s
Temporary Internet Files
Cookies Folder
Recent Opened Files for other programs like: Win Zip, Win Rar,
Nero, Note Pad
3- Startup Manager Tool
Display all Startup items in registry or in startup folder
Display Startup programs with its real icons
Support 3 Views (Details, Small Icons, List)
You can add new programs to run on windows startup
You can delete items from startup list
You can run Program from startup list
You can open program folder from startup list
Support view programs properties