[1stPickSoftware] Unlocker 1.7

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:41:09 -0700

Unlocker 1.7  free
Windows 2000/XP
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Unlocker.shtml
Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of
the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error message such as error
deleting file or folder, cannot delete folder: it is used by another person or
program.

Helps delete locked files with error messages like:

- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not
currently in use.
++ There is more on the web site.

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/