[1stPickSoftware] Audacity

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:03:44 -0400

Audacity
Freeware
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for
Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. You
can use Audacity to:

Record live audio.
Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
Cut, copy, splice, and mix sounds together.
Change the speed or pitch of a recording.