[1stPickSoftware] FastStone Image Viewer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:00:56 -0400

FastStone Image Viewer
Freeware
http://www.faststonesoft.com/FSViewerDetail.htm

FastStone Image Viewer 2.20 is an image browser, viewer,
converter and editor with an easy to use interface and a nice
array of features that include resizing, renaming, cropping,
color adjustments and more. It also includes an intuitive
full-screen mode that provides quick access to EXIF information
and thumbnail browser via hidden toolbars that emerge when you
touch the edge of your screen with the mouse. Other features
include a high quality magnifier and built-in slideshow with 150+
transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop
shadow effects, image frames, scanner support, histogram and much
more. It supports all major graphic formats including BMP, JPEG,
JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA.