[1stPickSoftware] Visualizer Photo Resize

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:10:00 -0400

Visualizer Photo Resize
Freeware
http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/article2608.html

A powerful freeware JPG Photo Manager for resizing multiple and
single digital images or movie frames.

Visualizer Photo Resize is a complete package for digital
photographers and webmasters who wants to resize, improve and
share photos fast and easy. With Visualizer Photo Resize you can
achieve the results you want without any graphic or web
experience, all you have to do is select an image folder and
enter the resize ratio for your images and click Resize - it's
that easy.

Visualizer Photo Resize will not only make it easier to share
your work, it will also help you protect your work, using
watermarks, copyright and contact information for your Web
Albums. Read more about building your own photo albums on the
Internet.