[1stPickSoftware] Instan-t 4.5

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:08:32 -0400

Instan-t 4.5
Freeware
http://www.interactiveni.com/IMSite/imfreeware.htm

Instan-t 4.5 is a powerful instant messaging software that allows
you to communicate with MSN, AOL, Yahoo!, ICQ and Instan-t IM
networks.
Some Instan-t 4.5 unique features are:

Voice chat: communicate face to face with contacts on any IM
network and see their facial expressions.
Multi-network chat: establish a multi-person chat session where
you can simultaneously chat with users from MSN, AOL, Yahoo!, ICQ
and Instan-t in the same session.
Audio emoticons: express your feelings with attractive emoticons
that play associated sounds.
E-mail signature tool: add a customized signature to all your
e-mails to show your online/offline status.
With a click on that signature tool, your friends can start
chatting with you through your Web-Communication Center without
downloading any software.

Instan-t 4.5 has other user friendly functions such as the
possibility of switching skins on your user interface and of
seeing which contacts have you in their contact lists. In
addition, Instan-t 4.5 has no advertising and contains no
spyware.

Interactive Networks´ offers Instan-t 4.5 for users to
experience its unique technology. Our company also develops
secure and private IM products for small and medium enterprises
and custom branded IM networks for websites and ISPs.