[1stPickSoftware] Desktop Calendar

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 10:12:18 -0400

Desktop Calendar
Freeware
http://web.onetel.net.uk/~tinnes/desktopcalendar/download.htm

Desktop Calendar is just what it says it is--a calendar that sits
on your desktop and make keeping track of the date, and of your
appointments, easier than ever before. We find that it's much
easier to keep track of things when the calendar is right there
on your desktop. There are no programs to run, and no calendars
will pop up at the most annoying possible time.