[1stPickSoftware] FreeSnap

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:00:06 -0400

FreeSnap
http://blueonion.home.att.net/freesnap.html
Freeware
Windows NT/2000/XP (Sorry, no Mac or Win9X/ME systems)

Ever try to size a window so it just touches the edge of the
screen? It's tedious (at least for me). FreeSnap allows you to
instantly size any window edge to the corresponding screen edge.
Want that window to touch the right edge of the screen? Press and
hold the windows key and press the right arrow. It's just that
simple. The number-pad keys work as well, regardless of the
NumLock state.