[1stPickPCHelp] Outpost Firewall Pro BETA

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:53:03 -0700

Free Outpost Firewall Pro Security suite,
if you are willing to be a tester this suite is availible for
free:
http://www.agnitum.com/products/securitysuite/beta.php

Outpost Security Suite Pro ? an all-in-one e-security solution
featuring a personal firewall, an innovative antimalware engine
(antivirus + antispam), intelligent spam filter, and integral host
protection ? is now available for all users in the public beta
version. You can download Outpost Security Suite Pro (public beta)
via the registration form until the termination date of May 1, 2007.

Here are a few facts to remember:

Outpost Security Suite Pro version is Windows XP-compatible (Vista-
compatibility is our objective for the second half of the year);
It's incompatible with Outpost Firewall Pro for simultaneous use, as
the firewall has become an integral part of the Suite; and
Outpost Firewall Pro will remain Agnitum's flagship product. We've
never planned to cease its development and support. Product license
holders can breathe a sigh of relief ? we will maintain Outpost
Firewall on the market for many years to come.

The final version of Outpost Security Suite Pro is anticipated at the
end of spring 2007. We encourage you to communicate with us and let
us know what we need to improve, enhance or clarify in the Suite so
that we can take your wishes into consideration before the official
release.

Mike the mod @ 1stPick &vista_

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the