[1stPickPCHelp] Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows Vista

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:13:46 -0700

Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932818
Microsoft has released the April 2007 Cumulative Update
for Media Center for Windows Vista.
This update contains several improvements, and it resolves
several issues. This cumulative update is intended for
computers that are running Windows Vista Home Premium
or Windows Vista Ultimate.

Mike the mod @ 1stPick & vista_

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the