[1stPickPCHelp] Autoarchive

  • From: "George Cham" <bull.dogs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:56:56 +1000

I am trying to auto archive a folder but not sure if I'm doing at correctly.

1 I right click on the folder and select properties.
2 I click on the Auto archive tab.
3 I click on the the button archive this folder using these settings and
then I select the settings I want.
4 I want to auto archive every 2 days but It's  not working.

I'm using Outlook 2003.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Feel free to add me to your contacts lists.

MSN:      bull.dogs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:    doggie111
Yahoo Id: ttyb100

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.