[1stPickPCHelp] Re: Not receiving email from one domain

  • From: markb <markb12000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 10:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

what I meant was, is the email address correct?
heres some thoughts,
it could be possible that the pop email server that the
forum is using is having problems or it could be
blocking the mail to verizon or to excite.
is any one else having problems receiving mail to
verizon or excite?

have you tried to set up another profile with the
forum?
I am wondering if your info has been corrupted.
markb

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe