[1stPickPCHelp] Re: IE 6 address bar gone & won't come back

  • From: bls <brenna_99_ca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 18:17:20 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Glenn.  I was just monkeying around with it
and I tried it with the "Lock the Toolbar" thing
unchecked and then I was able to drag it back to its
rightful spot.  Sometimes my son plays with the mouse,
it's not the first time he's clicked on something or
accidentally dragged things...like the time my taskbar
ended up at the top of the screen and another time on
the side of the screen.  I've never paid attention to
the "Lock the Toolbar" function before, now I know
what it's for.:)

Brenna

--- Glenn Lloyd <argeedblu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip> If you don't see the dimples, point you mouse
> anywhere in the grey space
> at the top of the window and click your RIGHT mouse
> button. If "Lock the
> Toolbars is checked, click it to turn off the check
> mark. You should now
> see the dimples and be able to move the toolbar as
> described above.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe