[1stPickPCHelp] Re: IE 6 address bar gone & won't come back

  • From: "Glenn Lloyd" <argeedblu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:00:28 -0500

If you look very carefully to the left of the title "Address" you should
see a faint vertical line of dimples. Position your mouse over these
dimples and notice that your curser changes shape. When the cursor looks
like to crossed double headed arrows, press and hold your left mouse
button and drag to the left. You should begin to see the tool bar.

If you don't see the dimples, point you mouse anywhere in the grey space
at the top of the window and click your RIGHT mouse button. If "Lock the
Toolbars is checked, click it to turn off the check mark. You should now
see the dimples and be able to move the toolbar as described above.

Glenn Lloyd
www.rgservices.ca
www.geac.com/trainu