[zxspectrum] Fw: Messaggio dal sito

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:17:07 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Apache"
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 5:41 PM
Subject: Messaggio dal sito

Messaggio da Ales Jurica

Contenuto:

hi!

my name is Ales Jurica, I come from Slovakia and right now i am in Itally for
about a month. I am ZX Spectrum user, I am active on demoscene and around
Spectrum at all (http://zeroteam.sk and http://forever.zeroteam.sk).

right now i am in Bologna, where I work. as I have free weekends, I was
thinking if it is possible to meet some Spectrum related people here, just to
have a talk about the scene here, about Spectrum and so. are you interested? i
can travell (although my Italian speaking is more then just ugly...), I don\'t
expect that someone live here in Bologna (but if yes, then it can be a nice
thing).

You can reply to: ellvis@xxxxxxxx, if you\'re interested, if not, you can reply
anyway. This was just my thoughts, I think this can be a bit more usefull spent
time for me then just sitting in flat here and watch 4 walls.

I wish you to have a nice time!

Ales Jurica