[yunqa.de] Re: AutoIt Importer

  • From: complex junk <complexjunk+wikitaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:43:19 -0500

> Looks like the web-hoster is having problems. I manually added your text and
> link to the WikiTaxi main Wiki page. I also added a short introduction to the
> script page.

Thanks!

> Excellent. Just one question: I am not familiar with the script syntax, but
> there must be a way to break those long lines? Not everyone has full HD
> monitors yet, but even if you have, it does not look very pleasant to the
> eyes. Could you look into that? Thank you!

There is, my apologies. I have a very wide monitor, but I still wasn't
following proper comment syntax. I've broken up long lines and cleaned
up the comments, it's much nicer to read now.

> The Wiki is versioned, so in case it the page should be deleted
> unintentionally, it should be easy to restore it from a previous version.

Cool, I was mainly worried if it would be received well by the
developers or maintainers of the wiki.

I also thought you guys might be afraid of a pre-compiled exe, so I
provided the source upfront. I invite you to host the compiled
executable on the site for the less savy users.