[yunqa.de] Re: AutoIt Importer

  • From: complex junk <complexjunk+wikitaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:38:51 -0500

> Interesting script. If you like, you can register for the WikiTaxi Wiki
> page at http://wikitaxi.org/delphi/doku.php/wiki/wikitaxi/index, create
> a new page for your importer and post the script there.

Thanks! I added the script to the WikiTaxi Import Script page, but I'm
getting PHP timeout errors when I try to add a link to it. Here's what
I was trying to add: "Currently WikiTaxi Importer does not support
command line arguments and you must pre-compress your XML files with
bzip2. You can find a [[WikiTaxi Import Script]] written in AutoIT to
save time compressing/importing." I'll try again later if it lets me.

I've also updated the code to support proper command line syntax when
launching the .taxi (I didn't realize it needed quotes), along with
other misc improvements.

If it's ever deleted from the wiki, I also put the new version on
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/kuH8VMaw