[yunqa.de] SQLite3

  • From: "Stewart Spink" <stewart.spink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:40:55 +0100

Hi, I am evaluating SQLite3 Pro. Do you have an example of using
sqlite3_bind_blob with a TStream. I have tried using the
TDISQLite3IncrBlobStream method but found too slow.

Thanks,
Stewart Spink.

-------------
Stewart Spink

stewart.spink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.watermarktech.co.uk
Watermark Technologies Limited

Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended for the person or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail should be
scanned for virus infection before opening, Watermark Technologies accept
no liability for loss or damage arising through the content of this
message. The content of this message, or opinions expressed within, are
not necessarily agreed with by Watermark Technologies Limited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.