LISTDIFF

  • From: Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: XyWrite List <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:02:41 -0700

Hi All.

Is it possible to make LISTDIFF (U2 Denizen) work against defined blocks?
Can't see that in the HELPFILE. Big keyboard re-assignment project, would
like to compare smaller snatches at a time then run IDKEY to make changes
to a KBD file. This all started when Carl put out the updated PORTABLEXY,
and I decided to run my Mac based/Boxer (DosBox) based installation run on
an HP Windows 7 laptop at work. I need a Dvorak keyboard set up for work,
have an already made DVORAK.KBD file, and want to populate it with all my
assignments for the portable version. I should include that changing the
International assignment in Windows to make the keyboard Dvorak in Windows,
which I've done, gets through the DosBox barrier to its DOS prompts, but
not to XY 4.x running within it. Strange. So I need another keyboard . . .

Fred Weiner
Tucson