Re: LISTDIFF

  • From: Fred Weiner <fw1948@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:57:12 -0700

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nope, it's not there. Here's a quick-and-dirty frame LDDF. (DECODE,
> DeFine entire frame, and command ADD2U2<Helpkey> to add frame to U2.)
> Usage: LDDF<Helpkey>. Requires DeFined blocks in adjacent screens.

I did what was required to have a working U2 frame, which worked (DECODE,
DeFined, ADD2U2). Brought one keyboard file into window 1, a second into
window 2. DeFined the TABLE=CTRL section in each. From window 1, on the
command line, LDDF<HK>. Prompt line assured me that it was 'Working . . .'
Very very quickly then, The prompt line offered DIFFERENT FILES. Nothing I
could see of a comparison, no third window opened. So, the frame did
something but didn't let me know the result. Back to you, CD. And, as
always, thanks . . . FW.