New keyboard documentor for Xy

  • From: "Kari Eveli" <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "XyList" <xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:43:38 +0300

Hi Fred,

When I read your post, I thought I should finally release this in-house
application that I have been using for years. It is basically a documenting
system for Xy keyboard files. It uses the same approach as my Compile utility,
but is implemented with good old Clipper compiler. The download package
contains a sample .kt file, the EXE application and its source code. The idea
is to make editing kdb files easier. You can comment out lines with just a
space and the data stays in the kt file. Or you could switch key definitions
and try new ones by adding several lines with the same number just by
commenting out unwanted lines by spaces. I hope this will be of some use for at
least some fellow Xywriters.

Downloadable at: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html

Best regards,

Kari Eveli