[Wittrs] Re: Wittgenstein Before and After

  • From: "SWM" <swmaerske@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:30:43 -0000

I was just looking for feedback on the way I'd summed up Wittgenstein's
significance for a number of non-philosophical types with whom I am acquainted.
So few outside of philosophy seem to know of his work, despite its profound
influence, that I am often moved to try to tip them off as to why he matters.
-- SWM