[Wittrs] Re: Wittgenstein Before and After

  • From: "SWM" <swmaerske@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 21:01:24 -0000

Right. I find it easiest to stick with Yahoo. I tried Freelists and a couple of
the other venues you suggested and just didn't care for them. I guess I'm sold
on Yahoo then, eh? So what do you think? Will my relatives and
non-philosophical friends get anything out of the e-mail I sent them? Do you
think I've captured in a relatively simplified way the important differences
between the early and later Wittgenstein?

And what did you think of those silly videos? I was amazed at how funny they
are when you juxtapose his words with that flat, deadpan delivery and the
cartoon imagery. I can't help thinking he'd have gotten a kick out of it, too.

SWM