[wisb] Re: birds on radar this evening?

  • From: Luc227 <luc227@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bird List Wisconsin <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 07:29:04 -0500

Well I went down to the magic hedge first and found a few female warblers
(Common Yellowthroat, Redstart)
& some flycatchers
Then I went to the Locust Ravine and there were a few birds but also very slow
more flycatchers & vireos mainly
The biggest bird a turkey came wondering down the hill
Nothing like I would have thought per the radar
Sue Kulinski
Wind Lake WI