[wisb] Re: birds on radar this evening?

  • From: Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerry937975@xxxxxxx" <jerry937975@xxxxxxx>, "harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx" <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:49:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, yesterday I went to Lake Park because I read everyone's posts from
Wednesday and how many birds were still active.  I was done for the spring
warblers, but read about the radar, thought I'd give it a try.   I didn't see
anything besides a few female warblers, 4-6 each of Red-eyed & Philadelphia
Vireos and a turkey.  It was a waste of a morning there.  Then I stopped at
Sheridan and Warnimont parks and nothing as well.  Obviously whatever birds
were there moved north Wednesday night.
Have a great evening,
Jeremy Meyer
Franklin, Mil co.