[wisb] Re: birds on radar this evening?

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: woodcreeper@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 06:44:57 -0500

So what did lakefront observers find yesterday?
As we wind down the official Spring field note season, I would like to hear
from lakefront birdwatchers about whether the predictions of birds piling
up along the Lake MI shoreline panned out.  I am sure single individual
birds are still moving during this "protracted" season, but would like the
"boots on the ground" analysis :-)
THANK YOU!
Andrea Szymczak
Spring Field Note Compiler