[wisb] Re: bird ID by sound: best way to do it?

  • From: Anna Keaney <anna.ftw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: WisBirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:44:28 -0600

Wow, guys, thank you all so much for the help! Looks like we've got some
great suggestions (and have our work cut out for us). I'll have to spend
some time (and save some money to do so) investigating the various apps and
CDs and methods and such. You've all made an 8-year-old who loves to quiz
his mom on birds very happy.
Thank you, and happy birding...
Anna Keaney
Madison, Dane