[wisb] Re: Western Sandpiper photos

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 23:10:21 -0600

Hey folks, a very knowledgeable out-of-state birder has intelligently
challenged the identification of this bird on the Wisconsin Birding facebook
page.  Everyone take a closer look.  Discussion welcome and encouraged.  This
may be my biggest blunder in recent memory.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady