[wisb] Re: Waterloo CBC today - Meadowlark sp.

  • From: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chimneyswift1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:45:23 -0600

Oops - in entering some of our sightings into eBird, I realized the Meadowlark
was actually seen on Island Rd., not Island Church Rd.  We also had a single
Brown Creeper in the same conifer stand as the GC Kinglets (but no RB
Nuthatches.)  Counting the single Snow Bunting Jim and I "poached" off of Area
8 in Dane Co., we got to 35 species, which might be a CBC high for me.

Peter