[wisb] Re: Northern Mockingbird- Monroe Cty

  • From: tom prestby <jjprestby@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbird <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:17:46 -0500

I have recieved a couple backchannels for further directions because Drake Ave
is not labeled in DeLorme. It is the unlabeled E/W road 3 miles north of Hwy 21
just north of Dove Ave. Crescent Rd (a N/S road) is labeled in the DeLorme and
like I said it is 1 mile west of the Juneau County line. This is due east of
the Monroe County Flowage. Hope this helps.

Tom Prestby

Sandhill WLA, Wood Cty

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.