[wisb] Milwaukee Lake Park Duck Watch 2/11/2012, -10 deg. F

  • From: Paul Hunter <phunter1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 22:48:38 -0600

Prediction for Sat AM in Milwaukee is +10 degrees with a 14 mph NNW
wind, yielding a windchill of -7 degrees. Hey, it's winter ;-)

Seriously, though, Marilyn, thanks for the advanced warning.  My rule
is to cancel Duck Watches if the windchill is less than - 10 degrees F.

Paul H
On Feb 9, 2012, at 10:30 PM, Marilyn Bontly wrote:

It will be a mighty cold watch whichever it is!

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Hunter" <phunter1@xxxxxxxxx>