[wisb] Re: Crex Meadows Sandhills

  • From: susan anderson <susan331@xxxxxxx>
  • To: andrewlbirch@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:44:28 -0600

I also drove through Crex looking for Snowy Owls and did some driving around
our cabin as well - No S. Owls - lots of eagles and lots of Trumpeter Swans -
and a nice flock of about 10 Redpolls checking out our feeders ( no Hoary).  I
also thought I must be the only one not seeing Owls! - Susan A. Burnett Co.