[windows_errors] Re: [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98] Re: UNOFFICIAL Windows98 Second Edition Service Pack 1.6.2

  • From: "Sparky On Fire" <daxrh5b02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:54:36 -0800 (PST)

Well, you have three choices:
First or oldest version, middle, and latest version.
If I were in  your shoes, I will not install the beta version yet. I'm sure
there are still bugs in there needed to be worked out by the author. The oldest
might be lacking in updates and protection so I will install the middle one,
the best of both versions. That is just my opinion. Any views to the contrary,
please voice them out. Don't be scared. ;-P

"ladycatme nlee5152-at-comcast.net |RADIO Pro_Tech S&J MCH/RADIO-spunko|" <...>
wrote:

Thanks Sean, but you are right, you have really confused me now. As
I read your post, there are three different unofficial service packs
available. Is this correct? If so what does a dummy do. Which is
the best, does anyone have a suggestion. Also what if you installed
the Service Pack 1.6.2 and now have two other service packs available
which or which not may be better. Help!

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/67folB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/