[windows_errors] Re: UNOFFICIAL Windows98 Second Edition Service Pack 1.6.2

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows_errors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:18:51 -0800

I installed it on a couple of my Windows 98SE computers and have not
experienced any problems.

Mind you they are not used very often they are delegated to the kids games
now.

Mike the mod
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 11/23/2004 at 7:06 PM Sean wrote:

Some friends of mine installed this unofficial update. No problem so
far.
As to your question, the general answer is any higher-numbered
version of a software includes, usually, the features or changes
made in previous versions, unless those features have bugs
(problems) in them in which case they are often times corrected.
However, that does not mean that there are still unpatched problems
that still gets included in the newer versions. Their patching are
just simply moved to a later date for reasons only known to the
program developer.

--- In
What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_WIN_98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ladycatme"
<nlee5152@xxxx> wrote:

Has anyone installed this service pack? Any problems with it? Also
does version1.6.2 include everything in versions 1.6 and 1.6.1?
Sorry for the dumb questions, but new at this.
Thanks