[windows2000] Re: ntbackup question

  • From: Robert Funderburk <robfunderburk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:41:53 -0400

Do you have the correct driver installed for the drive?

If so, try disabling the removable storage manager service and see if that
makes the scheduled jobs work.  Also, you may need to delete and then
recreate the backup job that is scheduled, as the job itself may be looking
for the old backup device.