[windows2000] Re: ntbackup question

  • From: "Dianna G. Narotski" <dnarotski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:24:35 -0400

Thanks, I've been looking at them.  For some reason it's not just the
backups but nothing in the scheduling is working.  The settime schedule
isn't working either.  If I set the backup to run, it doesn't even try,
just says that it couldn't start.

-----Original Message-----Subject: [windows2000] Re: ntbackup question

scheduling backups is a pain in the rear. Try Q300960.  Q239892 is =3D
really good too.  I has some samples in there you can use to create your
=3D
batch file with.  It also has examples of how to skip all that prepare =
=3D
the tape crap and just use whatever tape is in the drive.